2014 Fengqing Ancient Tree tea trees grow on 2000 meters high area. The tea is picked by hand by the master workers between the time of March 10th and April 20th. And the tea picked in this time is named Ming Qian tea and Yu Qian tea.
The trees are Fengqing large leaf species. After rolling, the fresh tea leaves are compressed into this tidy cake shape. We know that Ming Qian tea contains a large amount of amino acid, with a fragrant and mellow flavor, while Yu Qian tea has high aroma and light bitter taste.
High quality tea is not only good looking, but also worth collecting. After breaking this Fengqing Ancient Tree Raw Pu-erh Cake, you can find the leaves inside are the same quality as outside. Compared with Ripe Puerh, Raw Puerh has stronger flavor and aroma, with bitter taste but sweet aftertaste.This Fengqing Ancient Tree Raw Pu-erh has a very natural and nice aroma. The fragrance of fresh leaves is so strong that can drag your mind to the tea gardens in Yunnan. Puerh lovers will often start with ripe Puerh, and gradually get fond of raw Puerh.
Fengqing Ancient Tree Raw Pu-erh Cake 2014
- The older, the better
- Store in cool, dry place away from sunlight; keep it in a ventilated place
- Moderate caffeine (less than 20% of a cup of coffee)
- originated from Alihou Wild Tea Area
- Fengqing large-leaf tea bush species
- You can feel the Strong and soft taste at the same time, smooth and quick sweet after-taste; when sipping it, the fragrance and taste linger on your tongue, and it bring the sweetness to your whole throat.
- bright yellow, clean with a shade of floating pekoes
- Elegant and unique sweet fragrance
- Well shaped cake, evenly compressed leaves, full of buds and pekoes
- Tea Leaves Hand-picked between April 20 – May 15, 2014
- Alihou Village, Desili Town, Mengyou County, Fengqing County, Lincang City, Yunnan Province, China
Recommend Brewing Method
Teacup: 12oz / 355ml
203℉ / 95℃
Brewing time: 3 – 5 mins
Chinese Gongfu Method
Gaiwan: 3.8oz / 110ml
203℉ / 95℃
12 steeps: rinse, 10s,15s,20s,20s,20s,30s,40s,50s,60s,70s,90s,120s
Rinse time is around 5 seconds